Friday, November 4, 2011

Introduction to (NSD)


Introduction to (NSD) Nervous System Disease Awareness

I can remember like it was yesterday, 16yrs of age laying in bed my Jr. and Senior year of High School receiving home schooling, struggling with unknown health problems.  My first search and discovery tests were done at Washington State University, finding that my Adrenal Glands were not working properly.  But that would be one of a whole host of untreated medical conditions my body was experiencing.  With a lack of adequate care and struggling to get out of bed, I used my time wisely and took the initiative to document and journal my symptoms that were obvious and apparent sense grade school or as young as I can remember.  
Effecting my ability to participate in everyday life, feeling extreme isolation and a lack of parental support, I was determined to discover why my body was in so much pain and not normal like others.  In grade school I struggled as I found it hard to grip a pencil to write without soaking my papers in severe perspiration from the palm of my hands and severe cramping, resulting in me having to carry and use a dry wash cloth to protect my work and to help enable me to write.   But all it did was draw negative attention in school and what would be years of ostracizing from my peers and teachers.  Resulting in Post Trauatic Stress, Abuse, labeling and neglect early on in my life. Determined to not give up, by age 17 I submitted my first Research Journal Entry Report to Readers Digest, which would be the first of many submissions discussing broad over views of
(the amount of Synthetic Drugs being sold and pushed like candy to attempt treating a broad range of symptoms that a doctor didn't know how to treat or over looking an improper diagnoses)
Not realizing then that my internal navigational system was far more advanced, which would take years for me to grow into of what I know today.
Research and Journaling by poeticgarden.com