Saturday, August 10, 2013

I KNOW WHO I AM...



I had to pause on my medical knowledge, research, studies and findings, to bring to the surface words that need to be written and exposed in order to create change for the better…

What is the point of having a Constitution if we can’t truly protect, defend and preserve the embodiment for which it stands for?
I have discovered on my Life’s Journey how perverted and corrupt the Constitution has become and through my ever evolving existence, I have the ability to over throw and make a difference to ensure the true integrity of the Constitution be saved.
Do I dare speak out even more? At times I find that I don’t have a choice, it’s the ‘Line’ and lineage of my forefathers that envelop who I AM, it’s all that I know. 
A medical journey that continues to reveal itself in the form of protecting one’s Human/Civil and Disability Rights.  Linked by blood relatives of John Hancock and Joseph Smith, holding strong to my testimony and convictions, but not apart of any Religion, I continue to hold firm through my heart and spirit to both the Bible, the missing books from the Bible and The Book of Mormon as beautiful literature showing through time, how brave women and men fought for individual rights, faith, freedom, truths and convictions for something they truly (Believed) within themselves… the Power of the Human Spirit and a connection to something even greater then themselves.
With Human/Civil and Disability Rights violated on such an epic scale within the State of Utah, it has allowed for Freedom of Speech to come forth and give insight and a voice to WE THE PEOPLE and a whole new meaning to a Revolution that has been long overdue. 
In the winter of ‘2010 Religion (LDS Church), Land Law and Medical, collided upon my path, creating an impact that is still in motion today.
Abused and Violated on so many levels by the Utah Government including Religion, by the Medical System and Synthetics Medications that ended a chapter of my life’s journey through reckless behavior of Doctors, Money, Greed and mis-guided insight and direction of Religion that put me in harms way, crossing 3 States (California, Idaho & Utah)   
Told to stop all synthetic medications cold turkey, which shocked my nervous system and in violation of Medical Code of Conduct, creating a perfect storm for death and rebirth in a whole new direction through the Constitution.  Discovering that I can’t have Synthetics in my body, not even in food.  What does this mean exactly?  It means I cannot consume any man made substances even in food or the body attacks itself.  That means no processed food, synthetics and anything taken out of it’s original context.  Persecuted non the less for having obtained this discovery and knowledge in my lifetime, but a blessing to be able to do my part to pay forward with the knowledge I have about Nutrition, Natural Forms of Medicine even linked to scripture terminology and the deadly side effects of Synthetic Man made Drugs.  But it has left me literally fighting for the rights and integrity of the Human Spirit, my Human Spirit and those who come before me who have suffered the same.   Traumatized and medically tortured and damaged by what Land Law, Religion and Medical have put me through, I grasp to my ‘Iron Rod’ of convictions and faith to set the record straight. 
Such a profound death process, knowing first hand that Heaven is Real, God is alive! and I AM walking in my (truth) and in spirit as a ‘Lost Tribe’ Member from the Bible, taking upon an ever evolving spiritual journey and quest to do my part to restore Justice for Human/Civil and Disability Rights.  Most would say that I AM fighting an uphill battle, but I suppose our forefathers were told the same in times past, which never stopped them from protecting the embodiment of the Constitution or of their faith and convictions.  Furthermore, don't send the embodiment of a woman's spirit into 3 States, pointing out and validating her medicine for her medical conditions, approving her for her medicine, validate that she is a member of the 'Lost Tribes' then run and hide and not truly defend in court.  Never write about the 'Lost Tribes' in any scripture doctrine and then when they come forward to walk in their {truth} deny them of their identity and of their journey of persecution and strip them of their complete Human/Civil and Disability Rights.
‘One Nation Under God’ what does that really mean?  As I continue to seek Redemption, Restitution and that of my Inherited Land within a corrupt and outdated and perverted Justice System. 36yrs to finally obtain half of my incomplete Disability, but it came with a huge cost, that of my life before and that of psychological abuse and physical damage I live with today on top of living with my Nerve Disease.  My medical quest doesn’t end there, as the Courtroom wants to separate Church and State upon me as if to see me as a driving force in motion, punishing me unjustly for my disabilities of being non-synthetic, when I don’t even belong to Religion and my rights continue to be violated.  Is this a way to protect themselves from the damage that has been done?  Never did I imagine that in order to obtain disability within this State, that my faith would be tried and questioned on epic proportions and my steadfast knowledge and research of Connective Tissue and Central Nervous System along with detail knowledge of Nutrition and fundamental, organic Natural Medicine, would be slandered and attacked with such psychological threats and abuse by Church and State.  Confirmed, validated and interviewed extensively by Church and State, only to be deceived to the point of wanting to strip me of my identity of who I AM.
Yet everyday as I wake and truly live for my Heavenly Father, I AM reminded of patience, forgiveness, fortitude, love and resilience to protect the integrity of the Constitution and most importantly, that of the Human Spirit. 
To work together, not against Church and State to move forward for a better future of the Human Race and Evolution.  I guess you can say that I take upon a medical cross to ensure the preservation of Disability Rights. 
In closing, I will continue to write in future entries of my Medical knowledge, what I know to be true about my own Human Spirit of Connective Tissue and Central Nervous System and share what my Heavenly Father has given to me about eating a cleaner and more refined diet, what I like to call… eating according to the ‘Tree of Life’ which stands for Love in the Bible.  A more in depth and spiritual approach to eating according to the Plan of Salvation, that can be applied to all mankind with or without ailments.
I owe everything to my Heavenly Father and will always do my part to restore what I know is true in the fundamentals of nature and science to ensure a better and healthier Constitution and a better tomorrow for the Human Race... 
{Human/Civil and Disability Rights should always be established, preserved, protected and defended before Religion} I KNOW WHO I AM!